Friday, July 8, 2011

Making Progress

The Next 5 Things that I am working on right now will be taking me quite some time to complete. So, I'm just writing an update.

#1. Growing my hair down to the middle of my back is proceeding as quickly as hair grows. Maybe I'll post a picture every couple of months for a progress report.


#2. Switching from disposable to cloth diapers is almost complete. We've ordered cloth diapers and they are on their way. Once they get here, I'll be taking pictures, crossing this off my list and adding something new.

#3. Adopting a bedtime of 9:30 is very difficult for me, but I think I am slowly adjusting to earlier and earlier bedtimes. We'll see how long this one takes.

#4. I exercised three days last week, but only two days this week (if I exercise tomorrow night).

#5. Reading through the Bible is always interesting to me. Right now I am about halfway through Exodus. I'm not really taking a certain number of chapters a day, just reading as much as I feel I can at that time.

1 comment:

  1. These are great goals, Kelli! And I like your approach to reading through the Bible. Thanks for joining the Next 5 network! :)

    ReplyDelete